CU Collections offers credit unions an affordable alternative in collections services. We provide a practical recovery approach using efficient and systematic collection strategies and procedures throughout the collection process.
- Consistent member contact from professionals in the collection industry.
- Completion of an individual review and collection assessment for each delinquent member.
- Regular member communication through telephone contact and personalized collections letters.
- A thorough repossession process.
- A comprehensive skip tracing system to collect on difficult to find members.
- Monthly reporting to monitor collection activities.
- Continuous review of the collection process to ensure we are best serving our clients’ needs.
À la carte
We can customize our service to compliment your current collection efforts. Choose from any of our support services.
- After hour Collections
- Skip Tracing
- Proof of Claims
- Bankruptcy, Judgment and Tax Lien Monitoring Program
- Charge-Off Loan Collections – Pricing based on Flat Fee, Percentage or a Combination
- Repossession Services
Specialty Repossession Service
We offer a license plate recognition service that is used for hard to find vehicles that have not been able to be found by traditional means. You only pay if we pick up the vehicle.